Built with a single ply of Evans ShockWeave Mesh, combined with exceptional Kinetic Transfer Foam technology, dB One low volume bass drumheads offer quiet drumming, while still maintaining true acoustic tone and feel. Evans dB One bass heads are a superior mesh drumhead, engineered to transfer impact energy into sonic vibration flawlessly. Thanks to specially designed Impact Patches, which reinforce the striking surface while enhancing the audible attack and articulation of each hit, you can practice naturally and quietly, whenever and wherever you want.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
Evans dB One Shock Weave Mesh Bass Head
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Using a single-ply of Evans ShockWeave Mesh combined with Kinetic Transfer Foam™ (KTF), dB One bass heads transfer impact energy into sonic vibrations for dynamic, low volume drumming.
- Special Impact Patches reinforce the striking surface of the bass head, while enhancing the audible attack and articulation.
- Evans dB One low volume bass drumheads maintain true acoustic drum tone, with a natural feel.
- Our mesh drumheads allow you to play as you normally would with a traditional drumhead, without changing your technique, and achieve a similar feel and sonic response.
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.