The H90 Harmonizer® is Eventide's next-generation multi-effects pedal. Whether you want high-quality bread and butter effects or experimental sounds unheard, the H90 has everything you need to inspire your creativity with an intuitive UI designed with players in mind. Discover why top artists and producers have chosen Eventide through the years with 62 effect algorithms and hundreds of Program combinations curated for a variety of instruments and genres. With its comprehensive I/O and flexible routing options, the H90 is designed to be the heart of your rig.
New Technology, New Effects
H90 Harmonizer features modern ARM-based architecture derived from the world's most powerful effects processor, Eventide's flagship H9000 Harmonizer. This paves the way for the ongoing creation of more advanced effects processing techniques. As a result, the pedal not only offers the iconic reverbs, delays, modulation, and pitch shifting effects of the H9 Max but goes far beyond with 10 new powerful algorithms including state-of-the-art, fast-tracking, and warble-free Polyphonic Pitch Shifting. Eventide's proprietary SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology clears the road ahead for next- gen effects both long imagined and unimaginable.
Seven new algorithms exploit the H90's raw power:
- Polyphony – Pitch shift chords with ease using SIFT technology. Create rising or sinking chorus and crystals-type effects. Use Freeze to generate pad textures.
- Prism Shift – Generate three voices from a single chord whose intervals are separated, staggered, and pitch-shifted to create four arpeggio types spanning up to three octaves.
- Even-Vibe – Authentic Uni-Vibe emulation reimagined in stereo with envelope followers.
- Head Space – Vintage four-head Tape Delay with classic and modern creative tone shaping controls for grit, spatiality, and character.
- Bouquet Delay – Bucket Brigade Delay (BBD) with modulation, LoFi, and Modern flavors; includes Pitch jump and Self-oscillation performance functions.
- Wormhole – A mega-sized hyper-modulated reverb with pitch warping performance.
- Weedwacker – Two-stage, serial overdrive reminiscent of a famous green pedal.
Three algorithms from Eventide's acclaimed rackmount processors place these legendary effects at your feet:
- Instant Phaser – Authentic emulation of the world's first studio Phaser from 1971 notably used in Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir."
- Instant Flanger – Authentic emulation of the world's first studio Flanger heard on countless hit records.
- SP2016 Reverb – The legendary Room, Stereo Room, and Hi-density plate from the original studio rackmount.
That's not all. All previous H9 Max algorithms have been enriched with features previously only available on the dot9 pedals and plug-ins. Others have been enhanced to take advantage of the new advanced pitch-shifting.
Twin-Turbo Program Power
Two of these already impressive algorithms can be combined into a Program to create novel, inspiring sounds. H90 Harmonizer's dual algorithm design features true spillover between Programs, series or parallel effect routing, and flexible I/O.
Two mono inserts allow you to incorporate outboard effects in any configuration or combine them for one stereo insert. Optimize your signal flow with instrument or line level operation and full gain controls to incorporate H90 into your rig or make it the centerpiece.
Dual Mode lets you do things like connect using the four-cable method or process two independent stereo instruments at once! Let the H90 Harmonizer take you beyond the effects horizon.
Live Performance Machine
The H90 Harmonizer is a live performance powerhouse! The front panel has been reimagined with five push knobs, seven LED buttons, and a hi-res OLED display for greater hands-on control and parameter feedback. Two large push knobs allow you to switch between SELECT, BANK, and PERFORM modes with ease.