A high-octane, high performance axe, the 5150® Series Deluxe electric guitar is engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude. Blending both throwback and modernized features, the iconic 5150® Series Deluxe features a gorgeous quilt maple top with all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines.
EVH 5150® Series Deluxe Quilt Maple Top Electric Guitar Features
25.5” scale length
- Modified Strat®-style basswood body with deeper upper body
- Quilt maple top
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications
with hand-rubbed urethane back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo
frets and cream dot inlays
- Convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Dual direct mount EVH® Wolfgang® humbucking pickups
- Top-mount EVH-branded Floyd Rose® bridge and R3 locking
- EVH D-Tuna®
- Three-way toggle switch and EVH volume (500K EVH
Bourns® Low Friction Pot) and tone (250K EVH Bourns High
- Available in Tobacco Burst or Transparent Blue Burst with allchrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning
Like its predecessor, the 5150 features a modified Strat-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified “C” profile, hand-rubbed urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and matching “hockey stick” headstock with EVH logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a quick access three-way toggle on the lower bout. The custom designed EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 Humbucker bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A high-friction tone knob provides unmatched tonal performance, while the custom designed EVH-branded low-friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells.
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose bridge, each locking nut tailpiece features fine tuners and a patented EVH D-Tuna for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.