The Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb Guitar Combo Amplifier
is a reissue of the classic ‘silverface’ amps of the late 60s, and provides some new features for today’s guitarists! Fender designed a modified tone circuit to give this amp a more ‘pedal-friendly’ front end. The amp’s reduced negative feedback provides greater touch sensitivity and quicker onset of overdrive. The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb’s single 10 inch Celestion TEN 30 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb Guitar Amp Features
Silverface Princeton Reverb
- Modified Princeton Reverb circuit with all-tube circuitry
- 12-watts from 2x6V6 power tubes, 3x12AX7 and 1x12AT7 preamp tube
- Single 10 inch Celestion TEN 30 speaker
- Hand-wired tube sockets
- Custom-made Schumacher transformers
- Genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb
- Genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo
- 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum drip edge grille cloth trim, the Princeton Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the perfect recording and gigging amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Princeton Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.