Packed full of Fender’s latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatile sound easily matches any playing style with a fresh twist —picked, plucked or slap-and-pop—while its standout looks remain authentically Fender.
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Features
- Pearloid Block Position Inlays
- Bound Fingerboard with Rolled Fingerboard Edges and Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work
- Improved Electronics Resulting in Increased Headroom and Tighter Low-End Response
- 18-Volt Power Supply
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Passive Tone Control for Passive Mode
- Single Disk String Tree with Stealth “A” String Retainer
- HMV Bridge with Chromed Brass Saddles and Black Plate, and Chromed Steel Base Plate
- Lightly Tinted Neck
- Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- 5-Bolt Neck Plate
- Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets
- Vintage Style Black Plastic Control Knobs
- Wide-Slot Flat Head Screws on Battery Compartment (for Easy Changes with a Coin or Pick)
- Includes an Elite Molded hardshell case with TSA locks
With the exclusive all-new fourth-generation Noiseless pickups we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—vintage-style response with completely noise-free performance. These muscular pickups are fueled by a redesigned robust 18-volt preamp, cranking up the power for even more signal quality and chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the new synthetic bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand movement. Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability while resisting temperature and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with colossal punch and boundless sustain while allowing either top-load or string-thru-body stringing. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
This bass is packed with Fender’s immortal aesthetics—ergonomic contours to the black chrome headstock logo, large pearloid fret markers and new colors that showcases its slick style. The American Elite Jazz Bass is a bold new bass for adventurous bassists who need a tonal multi-tool that refuses to compromise on any front. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded hardshell case with body-hugging contours and TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.