Terrific for any kind of music, Fender’s Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. The newest member to join the prestigious Princeton family is the Fender 12-watt ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb that is built and hand-wired in Corona, California. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building.
Fender American Hand Wired ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb Guitar Amplifier Features
- Hand-wired AA1164 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo
- Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
- Three 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes
- 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube
- Matched pair of 6V6 power tubes
- 12 watts output power
- 10” Jensen alnico P10-R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate breakup
- Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight
- Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering
- Lightly aged silver grille cloth
- Footswitch and amp cover included
The very first originals, as well as long-running Fender reissue models, are used on every stage and in every venue worldwide. Where the highly collectible 1960s models bring big money on the vintage gear market, you can now enjoy the history, character, quality, and attention-to-detail without the hassle when you add the new Fender American Hand Wired ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb to your guitar rig!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.