The Fender Passport Event with Bluetooth connectivity is a self contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you’re ready to set it up. Inside you’ll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and speaker cables to get started.
Fender Passport Event Portable PA System Features
- 375 watts of output power—ample for medium-size audiences
- International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V
- Integrated seven-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more
- Bluetooth-equipped—stream wireless audio from mobile devices
- XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Hi-Z 1/4" input for guitars
- Stereo 1/8” input—play recorded material from mobile devices
- Stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use
Passport Event is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses. When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender Passport and go with the original. Fender Passport—Sound that Travels
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.