The Fender Player Lead III Electric Guitar, a tribute to the original 1982-only model, features a set of hot alnico V Player humbucking pickups, dual-toggle switches for pickup selection and coil-splits and a modern “C” neck shape with medium jumbo frets.
Fender Player Lead III Electric Guitar Features
- Modeled after the ‘82 Fender Lead instrument
- Modern ‘C’ maple neck
- Maple (547) or Pau Ferro (505, 577) fingerboard
- Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil pickups in the bridge and neck positions
- 3-position pickup switching
- Master volume, master tone, 3-position split pickup controls
The Alnico 5 Strat single-coil pickups provide an aggressive, punchy sound. These are strong, responsive pickups with plenty of output and plenty of commanding character to tackle any style with confidence.
It was in response to low-priced import competition that Fender first created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
The new Fender Player Lead III Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.