The New-Buster humbucking magnetic soundhole pickup produces a warm and full sound while also greatly reducing hum and unwanted interference. It also shares the same neodymium magnet structure as the award-winning Rare Earth® pickup for exceptional string balance and incredible acoustic clarity. It’s low-profile, high impedance design needs no battery.
Fishman NeoBuster Humbucking Acoustic Guitar Soundhole Pickup Features
- MODEL NUMBER 1: PRO-NEO-FB2
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Integrated feedback-buster for high-volume playing
- Low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery
- Flexible surround reduces “howling” in high-volume situations
- Fits soundholes with 3-7/8” (984mm) or 4" (101mm) diameter
- Easy installation with no alteration fits most standard acoustic guitars with 4" (101.6 mm) diameter
- OUTPUT: 10' cable with 1/4" plug
The Neo-Buster Humbucking from Fishman combines our popular Neo-D Humbucking pickup with a feedback-fighting soundhole cover to give you great sounding acoustic tone, even in your loudest performances.
When you need to play in high-volume situations, the integrated soundhole cover reduces the build-up of energy inside the guitar that often leads to uncontrollable howling. Made of a flexible elastomer that will not react with most finishes, it requires no tools for installation and fits most flat-top guitars with a 3-7/8” or 4” diameter soundhole.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.