Clarett 2Pre USB is a 10-in, 4-out audio interface. The two mic/line/instrument inputs can record everything from condenser mics to super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion – Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level. The ADAT input supports an additional eight channels in combination with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included.
Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB Audio Interface Features
- Supports any Mac or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Headphone output with volume control
- Two additional line outputs
- The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 119dB dynamic
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- MIDI I/O
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs
The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 2Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton.
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.