Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, two line outputs and two headphone outputs with volume controls. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included.
Focusrite Clarette 4Pre USB Audio Interface Features
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Supports any Mac® or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- Connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two mic/line inputs
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Four additional fixed line inputs on the rear panel
- ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Two additional line outputs
- Two headphone outputs with volume controls
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Included Software
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models Focusrite's classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Ableton® – Live Lite™: a customised version of the music-making software Ableton® Live™
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins. Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton® and Loopmasters.
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
What’s In The Box
The Adam Audio A7X features a 7 inch carbon fiber/rohacell/glass fiber midwoofer and an X-ART tweeter to deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response.
- Clarett 4Pre USB
- 2 x USB Cable to support standard USB connector and USB Type C connector
- Power Supply
Each driver is powered by its own amplifier, combining to provide 150 watts RMS of total power for strong, distortion-free performance. Dual bass ports on the front of the cabinet help to extend the bass response. A professional-quality studio monitor speaker that delivers high-quality audio in a compact design, ideal for small professional studios.
The monitor has XLR and RCA input connectors, allowing you to connect to virtually any audio system or device you encounter. In addition to the main gain control on the front panel, the A7X also features a tweeter gain control and a set of high and low shelving controls on the rear panel.
Adam Audio A7X Powered Studio Monitor Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact design, ideal for small professional studios
- 7 inch carbon fiber/rohacell/glass fiber midwoofer and X-ART tweeter deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- The midwoofer is driven by a 100 watts PWM amplifier while the tweeter is driven by a 50 watts A/B amplifier for strong, distortion-free performance
- Dual bass ports on the front of the cabinet help to extend the bass response
- XLR and RCA input connectors allow you to connect to virtually any audio system or device you encounter
- Front-panel gain control and rear-panel tweeter gain control for precise adjustments, plus high and low shelving filter controls
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.