RedNet D16R MkII is a 16x16 digital interface for Dante networks, with channel level control for individual inputs and outputs. RedNet D16R MkII is a 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks. The 1U rackmount device features individual input and output channel level controls, allowing for precise calibration and control of all input and output levels using RedNet Control. RedNet D16R MkII features power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
Various connection options make RedNet D16R MkII a flexible addition to any Audio-over-IP system. A pair of DB25 multipin connectors each connect eight channels of AES3 I/O into and out of the interface, while XLR and RCA ports enable two-channel AES3 and S/PDIF connections, respectively, to be made. Sample rate conversion on every input enables external equipment to operate at different sample rates, and DARS signals are accepted on the XLR connector. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII Dante Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks.
- Individual input and output channel level control using RedNet Control software.
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets.
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections.
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present and clock source status.
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels.
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration; each carries eight channels of AES3 I/O.
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output.
- XLR connections for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input.
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.