The Focusrite RedNet PCIeR provides bi-directional Dante audio connectivity to Mac or Windows computers, with full network redundancy. The card supports up to 128 channels of 24-bit bidirectional audio at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz sample rates, and 64 channels at 176.4 and 192 kHz. RedNet PCIeR mounts via a standard 4-lane PCI Express card slot. ASIO and Core Audio drivers are provided.
RedNet PCIeR uses the Dante audio-over-IP implementation, which can carry up to 512 bidirectional audio channels over a standard Gigabit (or higher) Ethernet link. Software is provided for the routing, controlling, and configuration of the card and attached interfaces, including remote control of reference level, selection of preferred master clock, and sample rate.
RedNet PCIeR also includes fully redundant network access via dual rear panel RJ45 ports and will switch between primary and secondary networks automatically based on network availability.
Focusrite RedNet PCIeR PCI Dante Interface Features
- Ultra-low latency Dante audio interface for Mac and Windows computers
- 128 inputs / 128 outputs at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz (64 I/O at 176.4 and 192kHz)
- Supports high-quality 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Compatible with most modern computers with a standard 4-lane PCI Express card slot
Focusrite RedNet PCIeR - What’s In The Box:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- RedNet PCIeR
- 1 x Cat 6 Ethernet Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Safety Information Guide
- Registration card giving access to online resources
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.