The upgraded third-generation Scarlett 2i2 features top-of-the-line preamps plus software allowing musicians to simultaneously record and playback their music. The 2i2 3rd Gen mic preamps have the optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. An additional feature is independent controlled headphone and monitor outputs.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Features
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
In The Box
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
The ADAM Audio T5V is a highly affordable two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small control rooms.
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
With its 5” woofer, the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends down to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25,000 hZ and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
A beveled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small. The T5V contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analog connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions, and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production.
If you need to hear more bottom end, the T5V is compatible with the ADAM Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers.
Adam Audio T5V 5" 2-Way Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- Allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Breakup is prevented by the folded diaphragms, distortions are effectively reduced to a minimum
- Advanced dynamic range due to acoustically effective diaphragm surface that is 2.5 times bigger (compared to a classic tweeter according to the piston principle)
- Air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of mixing consoles, desks, and more
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Excellent transient response even at high sound levels without breakup of the diaphragm
- Vertical 2-way system with 5" woofer
- High resolution of the stereo image
- Rear-firing bass reflex port
- Bass reproduction with very low compression
- Linear frequency response of 45 Hz to 25 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 3.3' (1 m) 106 dB
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Smooth frequency response without interference between the drivers in the critical midrange
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Allows optimal adaptation to acoustically difficult listening environments or individual preferences
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Reduction of unwanted reflections on the cabinets
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.