That unique authentic sound in a small footprint! The BE-MINI head combines a 30-watt power section and Dave Friedman’s famous “BE” preamp with the same British voice, harmonics, grind, and punch of the BE amplifier’s signature high-gain tones. The BE-MINI’s compact size, light weight and included effects loop makes the BE-MINI a killer companion whether onstage, at home or in the studio.
The BE-MINI is loaded with player-friendly features including Gain, Level, three band EQ, Presence control and powerful Cut and Tight switches. These tools allow you to tailor the BE-MINI’s character to your preferences. On the back panel, you will find a high-quality series effects loop ideal for using time-based effects with your high-gain tones. The included 24V universal-voltage power-supply means you can take your BE-MINI wherever you travel.
Friedman BE Mini Head Guitar Amp Head Features
- Authentic Friedman High-Gain, British-Voiced Tones
- 30-watt Power Section is Ideal for Most Applications
- Inspired by the Friedman BE-100 Amplifier and BE-OD Overdrive Pedal
- Familiar Control Layout with Gain, Volume and Presence
- Cut and Tight Mini Toggles
- Onboard Series Effects Loop
- Signature Friedman BE Look and Style
- Compact Travel and Studio-Friendly Size
- Universal 24V Power Supply
- Dimensions: 9.5” (w) x 6.25” (d) x 5.25” (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs.