Designed for recording, silent practice and live performance! The Fryette Power Load IR is the most comprehensive total reactive load solution available today. The Fryette Power Load IR combines the variable reactive load of the Award-winning Fryette Power Station coupled to a tunable analog Cab + Mic Emulation system that allows you to silently record your favorite tube amplifier.
Fryette PLIR Impulse Response Power Load Reactive Cab Simulator Features
- Award-winning Power Station Reactive Load with Variable
- High and Low Frequency Response
- 200W Speaker Load Capacity
- Works with any tube amp head or combo
- Analog Cab /Mic Emulation (Lo Mid, Hi Mid and high-end Emphasis controls)
- Digital IR Cabinet models (16 Impulse Responses, pre-loaded)
- Silent Recording capability
- Amp In with selectable Input Impedance (4, 8 or 16 Ohm)
- Passive load will operate without external power
- Cooling fan operates without external power
- Operates with 12VDC 1A regulated power supply
- Phase Reverse Switch for passive direct, active direct and IR direct outs.
- 1/4” AUX input with -20dB pad
- Headphone amp with dedicated FX Loop
- 1/4” Headphone output
- XLR and 1/4” transformer-isolated direct-only outputs
- XLR and 1/4” Cab + Mic Emulated outputs
New for 2020 the Power Load™ IR gets an all new Digital Cab IR loader complete with memory space for 16 cabs, including our most popular cabs. You can also load your favorite cabs via the USB loader using the included PC and Mac enabled user interface.
The Power Load IR is the only stand-alone solution that provides two integrated cabinet sim options, Analog (for zero latency and expansive dynamic range) and Digital IR (for realistic room reflections and convolutions). You can use both individually or simultaneously.
You can also defeat the cab sim and use an external IR. Sixteen factory installed cabinet impulse responses come pre-loaded in the Power Load™ IR. These can be modified using the included GUI, or you can install your favorite cab files via the USB connector on the front panel.
A high quality stereo headphone amplifier with a stereo effects loop allows you to insert delays and reverb into the headphone mix, plus a Program Input that accepts a stereo music source such as a CD or MP3 player or group practice mixer for an unprecedented level of performance.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.