The Furman PL PLUS Classic Power Conditioner
offers the best features to protect your components from dirty or questionable power sources. Features on the Furman PL PLUS Classic include built in SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection) and EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) help to keep you feeling more secure about where you plug your audio components into without the worry of, otherwise unstoppable, surges of power.
As live sound technicians already know, not everywhere you gig will meet the power requirements needed to keep your components running smoothly at levels that won't harm any of its circuitry. Furman's own LiFT (Linear Filtration Technology) and isolated outlet banks help to prevent interference between components and hums out of your signal to ensure the best quality product you can get out of your system.
Furman PL Plus Classic Power Conditioner Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Series Multi-Stage Surge Protection (SMP)
- Linear Noise Filtration Technology (LiFT) to keep hums and pops out of your performance
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown Protection (EVS) for protection from power spikes
- Built-in Pull Out Lights for low lit venues
- LED Voltmeter & Diagnostic Lights for visual display of the status of the PL Plus
- Isolated Outlet Banks to eliminate interference between components
- Wall Wart Spaced outlets for bigger power supplys
- Rated at 15 Amps
- 9 individual 3-prong Outlets
- BNC Lamp Jack (Lamp not included)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.