The Keyboard 12 gig bag is practical and has clever design elements which make it the perfect partner for any keyboard. The gig bags have backpack straps and 15mm high density foam padding. The accessory pockets to the front are ideal for cables, sheet music and other accessories that you might want to carry with you to a gig.
Inside the bag there is a sleeve that can be tightened to secure the keyboard in place and a number of soft velvet-mix padded blocks to ensure a snug fit. This is a great added benefit while the keyboard is being carried.
Fusion Keyboard 12 Keyboard Bag Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 15mm (0.6) high density foam padding
- Heavy duty wheels and rear grab handle for easy rolling plus handles on both ends for 2-person lifting
- Extra-large zippered front pocket for cables and accessories
- Includes 50 x 50mm padded blocks to fit various keyboard sizes
- Internal dimensions: 55.51 x 14.57 x 5.91
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.