The Multi Mixer (JIB/MM) is an extremely versatile audio
mixer designed to solve many of the patching and mixing
problems that arise when connecting various devices together. It
features a wide variety of input and output connectors including
balanced XLR, balanced ¼", stereo RCA, and stereo 1/8" to
accommodate most of the cables found in pro and consumer
audio situations. The “Mic/Line switch” located between the XLR
and 1/4" Balanced Mono Outputs allows for selecting either a
“Mic Level” Balanced Mono Output or a “Line Level” Balanced
Mono Output. The JIB/MM also features a stereo Headphone
output jack with a dedicated volume control to monitor the entire
mix. The high gain/wide dynamic range design of the JIB/MM
ensures that you will never have trouble matching levels
between audio devices.
The JIB/MM will run off of 2AAbatteries for about 15 hours or
an optional DC power supply (JIB/US4.5-14). The JIB/MM will
supply +24V phantom power to microphones.
Galaxy Audio JIB/MM Multi Mixer Features
The JIB/MM is great for:
- The JIB/MM will run off of 2 AA batteries for about 15 hours or an optional DC power supply (JIB/UA4.5-14). The JIB/MM will supply +24V phantom power to microphones.
- +24V Phantom Power
- 7 Input/4 Channel
- Headphone Output with Volume
- Multiple Outputs
- Metal Construction
- Portable - Runs off of 2 AA Batteries
- High Gain/Wide Dynamic Range
- Adding inputs to an existing mixer by creating a sub-mix of two or more sources before sending the signals to the main mixer or powered speaker.
- Serving as a sophisticated cable adapter that not only adapts the connector type but also provides the correct impedance with adjustable level control.
- Serving as the main mixer for solo or duo acts as well as AV presentations.
- As a mixer for rehearsals when its impractical to set up the entire PA.
- Interfacing pro audio gear with consumer audio gear.
- Battery operation allows remote location use where AC power is unavailable.
- As an emergency back-up mixer to have along just in case.
- Great for Use in Churches, Schools, and Bands.