Gator GC Elec Deluxe Universal Electric Guitar Cases
are molded cases made from the finest ABS plastic with an ultra-strong extruded Aluminum valance. The interior is formed with dense EPS foam giving ultimate support and then covered in plush to completely pamper your instrument.
Gator GC Elec Deluxe Universal Electric Guitar Case Features
- Hard Outer Shell Molded from Impact-Resistant ABS Plastic for an Ultra-Durable Exterior
- EPS Foam and Plush Lining Provide a Protective Interior Safe from Nicks and Scratches
- Spacious Interior Storage Compartment Offers Secure Hideaways for Capos, Strings, Picks and Accessories
- Reinforced, Extra Strength Handles, Offer a Firm Grip
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Valances Keep the Closure Aligned While Protecting the Outer Edges and Reinforcing the Overall Strength of the Case
- Chrome Plated Lockable Latches Keep your Instrument Securely in Place at all Times
Gator’s molded guitar and instrument cases are made of the finest ABS plastic with ultra-strong extruded aluminum valance. Unique to Gator is a through-bolted system that attaches the exterior plastic to the interior foam, making this case much more rugged than other manufacturers’ plastic cases. The interior is designed to keep your instrument safe with EPS foam creating support for the neck and a thick plush interior that delicately protects the instrument. Universally designed and now manufactured for almost every style, these cases are sure to be a perfect fit for your cherished instrument.
Warranty Information for Gator Products
The people at Gator are proud of their products and want you to be proud to use them. If there is any defect, they will be happy to replace or repair it for you.
The warranty is good for the first owner and will cover any damages or problems that occur through the normal use of the product. Unfortunately, this does not cover things like using your case as a speed bump, tossing it from high buildings, or leaving it outside during a hurricane.
Please keep your receipt so that you have proof of purchase or register your case with the registration card that came with it so that they have you on record. International warranty claims will be handled through the local distributor. Do not hesitate to contact Gator Cases with any warranty questions or claims.