The GTELECTRIC Transit Series gig bag is designed to fit and protect your favorite axe from the elements. Each gig bag is fitted in weather resistant blended fabric and thick rubber tread on bottom of the bag prevents wear.
Gator GTELECTRIC Transit Series Electric Guitar Gig Bag Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Transit Series Gig Bag Designed to Fit Electric Guitars
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- 20mm Thick Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Rigid Interior Construction within the Frame of the Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Bot-tom/Endpin
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Con-nection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Small Pocket on Front Flap with Soft Lining for Electronics Provides Quick Access to Phone, Keys are Small Electronics
- Molded, Padded, Contoured Handle for a Secure Yet Comfortable Grip
- Padded Hideaway Straps
- Several D-Rings for Clipping Accessories
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.