The GMU-M200 is a UHF Wireless System with two dynamic handheld microphones and a wireless receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless needs with USB rechargeable batteries and long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and you’re ready to rock. Gemini’s GMU Wireless system is perfect for many applications, including but not limited to: Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Streaming and Podcasting. We’ve put our years of industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system at a low-price that only Gemini can provide.
Complete Wireless System:
Easily connect MT10 Wireless Microphones to the R10 Wireless Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
Both the MT10 Microphones and R10 Receiver include rechargeable Lithium batteries. Conveniently charge via USB with included cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge. Conveniently monitor remaining battery life and Channel/Frequency via the Microphone’s easy to read LED Display.
Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Podcasting etc, the list goes on. The GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU Series offers the perfect solution for your wireless audio needs at a price that cannot be beat!
Plug And Play:
Microphones automatically pair, just connect receiver to your audio device and power on. Volume can be controlled from the MT10 Handheld Microphones. Change frequencies with ease from the Microphones’ SET buttons. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, you’ll have no trouble finding a interference free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz).
The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.
Gemini GMU-M200 UHF Dual Wireless Mic System Features
- Two Cardioid Pattern Dynamic Wireless Microphones
- UHF High Band Single Channel Receiver with multi selectable frequencies (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
- Ultra-fast Microcomputer Controlled PLL Oscillation Circuit
- Advance Compression Circuit rejects unwanted noise
- Hassle-free Automatic Transmitter setup via SET Button
- Two Handheld Microphone Transmitters with Full Range up and down Volume Control and LED Screen (displays channel number or frequency and battery power)
- Receiver with 1/4" Jack, connect to amplifier, pedal, mixer etc
- Charge Receiver and Microphones via USB port