Superior quality and reliability for your performances night after night.
Introducing the first 4 channel UHF wireless microphone system from Gemini with quartz controlled oscillation technology. You can expand your system and reduce space in your rack while having plenty of headroom for extra performers.
4 Microphones, 1 Receiver!
The beauty of the system is the two technologies generating zero interfere, quartz controller oscillator (QCO) and a duel squelch circuit (DSC). The QCO locks in a precise operating channel and constantly stabilizes the desired frequency. The DSC doubles the audio noise cancellation that troubles other quad systems. With both operating, you now have the peace of mind while operating your largest event.
Setup couldn’t be easier; Automated pursuit selection eliminates the struggle to find a clean channel. Turning your microphone on is the only step to sync it to the receiver.
Included microphones provide rejection for unwanted sounds and focus on the user rather than his or her surroundings. They are built to last and can withstand even the most demanding applications.
Gemini UHF04M 4-Channel Wireless Handheld System Features
- Superior quality (quad channel) UHF receiver
- 150' dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 500-950 MHZ
- Individual 1/4" outputs for each microphone channel
- Mixed balance XLR master output
- Mixed unbalanced 1/4" master output
- "Pilotone & noiselock "individual channel squelch control designed specifically to prevent outside interference from affecting the receiver and causing unwanted noise in the wireless system
- 4 Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphones