The BA210 Bass Array Series 2 SLT 2x10 Cabinet – the latest version of an already iconic piece of gear. For bassists that want an incredibly balanced and dynamic sound, this cabinet is designed to deliver! Perfect for a wide range of music, our premium Neodymium Loudspeakers will make your tones pop like never before.
The updated construction offers superior sound projection and improved stability without compromising portability. It creates deep, defined lows and smooth mids, transitioning seamlessly into extended top-end clarity that ensures each note stands out in the mix. With its light weight you can take it anywhere and rest assured knowing it will pound out quality bass tones wherever you go!
Genzler BA210 Bass Array Series 2 SLT 2x10 Cabinet Features
- Neodymium 10” Woofers with 4 x 3” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Ported Cabinet Design
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Side Mounted, Metal, Recessed Handles
- Dual Speakon® and 1/4” Input Jacks
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element.
The placement of the line array in front of, and between the 10” woofers provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2x10” designs. Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
This innovative design blends the benefits of a dual 10" vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium driver line array element.
The benefits of combining both design elements in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 10” woofers -- doing what they do best.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- And now, the NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musically smooth and seamless response possible throughout the cabinet’s entire broad-range bandwidth.
The BA2-210-3SLT slanted cabinet design further enhances the benefits of the BA concept adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with the straight BA2-210-3STR, BA-2-410-3 or additional slanted BA cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their stack for the best coverage of the stage and performance venue.