Ideal for electric or upright bass requirements, the performance and response is much larger than its minimal size and stage footprint. The MG350-MG12-COMBO delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response in this compact design.
Genzler Amplification MG350-MG12-COMBO Amp Features
- Clean Channel
- Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A — Classic to Modern — Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B — Thicker to Vintage — Low-Mid Bump with Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- Neodymium 12” Woofer w/Compression Bullet Tweeter
- Vertically Designed Cabinet
- Top/Rear Mounted Edge-lift Handle
- Dual Speakon and 1/4” Combination Input Jacks
- Short Speakon cable included with the MG-350-CRADLE
Genzler Amplification is proud to announce the addition of the MG350-MG12-COMBO to our line of compact, high powered bass amplifiers and cabinets. This new design configures our MG-350 amplifier with our new MG-12T-V, “vertical”, 1 x 12” and tweeter cabinet, which delivers an extremely small, compact combo rig that delivers big output and tone of a 12” ported cabinet. This rig delivers 175 watts as the combo and with an additional MG-12T-V extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this remarkable “high-boy” stack.
This combo “kit” allows the mounting of the MG-350 amplifier to the MG-12T-V cabinet using our “hidden” MG-350-CRADLE, which can be mounted to the top of the cabinet using the provided mounting screws. This allows easy install or removal of the amp to the cabinet for even more flexibility with this powerful little combo. The MG-350 delivers 175 watts as the combo and with an additional MG-12T-V extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this remarkable and portable stack.
The MG-12T-V cabinet design blends the depth and fullness of a single, premium Neodymium 12” driver in a vented bass reflex enclosure and a smooth compression tweeter in a “high-boy” vertically designed cabinet. The cabinet delivers a big, full tone, throaty mid-range with a smooth “shimmer” on the top end. A single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle makes this an easy grab and go combo solution.