Brite Wire Electric Bass Strings are ideal for bassists that demand long life and powerful tone. Developed and approved by the Master Luthiers at the Gibson USA factory in Nashville, Brite Wire Bass Strings feature a high-carbon steel hex-shaped core that is precision-wound with nickel-plated steel to provide unmatched durability and powerful tone.
Gibson Brite Wire Bass Strings Long Scale Features
- High carbon steel core for superior durability
- Nickel-plated steel wound for powerful tone and sustain
- Developed and approved by Gibson Master Luthiers
- Ultra-Light Gauge: .045 .065 .080 .100
- Light Gauge: .045 .065 .085 .105
- Medium Gauge: .050 .070 .085 .105