Enjoy the enticing magic of lap steel in remarkable Gretsch style. The Gretsch® G5700 Electromatic® Lap Steel produces the
unmistakably rich tones of an electric Hawaiian guitar.
Sleek and smooth, it features a solid mahogany slab body, 22.5” scale
length, 28-fret plastic fingerboard with circle, triangle, square and
diamond position markers, aluminum nut, chrome-covered single-coil
bridge pickup with G-arrow control knobs for master volume and master
tone, chrome-plated string-through-body bar bridge with chrome-plated
cast zinc cover and silver plastic deco control plate.
Gretsch Electromatic G5700 Lap Steel Guitar Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Mahogany body
- 22.5” scale length
- 28-fret plastic fingerboard with circle, triangle, square and diamond
- Aluminum nut
- Single-coil bridge pickup
- Master volume and master tone
- G-arrow control knobs and standard sealed diecast machines
- String-through-body bar bridge with chrome-plated cast zinc cover
- Silver plastic deco control plate
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.