The G2622T Streamliner™ bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch. Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® will become your go to guitar.
Gretsch G2622T Streamliner Semi-Hollowbody Guitar Features
- Broad’Tron™ BT-2S pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched maple body with chambered spruce
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Big Block inlays and
22 medium jumbo frets
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume
controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Vintage-style control knobs
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Three-ply black pickguard
- Available in Brownstone Maple and Stirling Green with nickel
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. The high-output Broad’Tron BT-2S pickup delivers improved definition with tighter bass response. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.