Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight,
the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric
delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly
resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
Gretsch G5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Solid spruce top and laminated maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and
pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Synthetic bone nut
- Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system
- Rosewood bridge
- Deluxe die-cast tuning machines
- Gold pickguard and hardware
- Gold sparkle neck and body binding
- Gold sparkle vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo
The Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system provides a
modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid
spruce top with maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 12”-radius
rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, pearloid NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays and synthetic bone nut, rosewood
bridge, gold sparkle binding and vertical wing” Gretsch headstock
logo, gold plexi pickgurd, gold hardware, and more.
Bold and brash in Black, Mint Metallic or Shell Pink finishes, the
G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor takes stage presence to
a whole new level. Built for live performance, these maverick
instruments are unapologetically Gretsch and give you the big
sound and bold style you need to shake any concert hall.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.