The Electromatic Jet left-handed guitar is —bold, dynamic and articulate,
and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability. Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models
are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments
Gretsch G5220LH Electromatic Jet BT Left Handed Guitar Features
True Jet Essence with Broad’Tron™ Might
- Left-handed model
- Single-cut chambered mahogany body with maple top for a
strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and
individual pickup volume controls
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face
head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and
closed back tuning keys
- Available in Jade Grey Metallic with silver pickguard and
The all-new left-handed G5220LH Electromatic® Jet™ BT
Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron™ power with
classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered
mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present
mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered
mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive
overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note
balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that
give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual
pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with
treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your
pickup and tone settings.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.