The Gretsch G5260 Electromatic® guitar gives you essential Gretsch
power, style and performance on the big stage. The G5260 Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with V-Stoptail captures
essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. Play Proud.
Gretsch G5260 Electromat Jet Baritone Guitar Features
Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid
Big Block inlays
- Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch and master volume and master
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Available in Bristol Fog or Imperial Stain with black pickguard and
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini
humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a
piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and
width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a
three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone
An elongated 29 3/4”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss
of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a
comfortable 12”-radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored
Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with
purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the
G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail shines in new Bristol
Fog or Imperial Stain finishes with a black pickguard.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.