Play proud! The no-nonsense G5420LH Electro left-handed guitar is crafted with essential
Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability.
Gretsch G5420LH Electro Hollow Body Left-Handed Guitar Features
- Left-handed model
- All-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined
arches, and all-new trestle block bracing
- All-new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck featuring a 12”-radius laurel
fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble
bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls for
bridge and neck and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F holes and multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock and vintage-style openback tuning machines
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base
- Available in Orange Stain with silver pickguard and nickel hardware
The G5420LH Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Single-Cut features
a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined
arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce
unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the
top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in
the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased
sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, this hollow
build’s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and
enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
An all-new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable
playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped
with a 12”-radius laurel fingerboard.
Alive and resonant, the left-handed G5420LH also features a versatile
upgraded control layout including master volume with treble bleed
circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and threeposition pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply
body binding, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, vintage-style
open-back tuning machines, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid
Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a
Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece.
This resplendent instrument comes in a standout Orange Stain finish,
complete with silver pickguard and nickel hardware.
It’s the sound of honor itself.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.