Gretsch is proud to honor Chislett with the G613T-MGC Michael Guy Chislett Signature Falcon with Bigsby. Chislett’s all-new signature model shares many design elements from the beloved early-‘90s Gretsch White Falcon he acquired as a teenager and has since played all over the globe, but with a few select enhancements.
Gretsch G6136TMGC Michael Guy Chislett Signature Falcon Guitar Features
Fully hollow body build featuring 1959 trestle bracing
- Solid Sitka spruce top and maple back and sides
- Bound F-holes
- Gold Sparkle body binding with w/b/w/b purfling
- Semi-gloss maple neck with gold sparkle binding
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Big Block
- Bone nut
- TV Jones® TV Classic bridge and neck pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, neck volume, bridge
volume and three-position toggle switch
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base
- Jeweled G-arrow knobs and Grover® Imperial™ locking tuners
- String-thru Bigsby® B6GP tailpiece
- Gold pickguard with Gretsch® logo and Falcon™ graphic
- Gold hardware
- Available in a Vintage White gloss lacquer finish
- Hardshell case included
Australian born and bred Michael Guy Chislett is a founding member, lead guitarist and celebrated producer for Christian worship band Hillsong United. Chislett’s influence and credentials also expand across multiple genres. He played in Butch Walker’s band and was the lead guitarist for Chicago rock band the Academy Is... from 2007-2011, as well as contributing to albums by Pete Yorn, Pistol Youth and Good Charlotte.
Gretsch is proud to honor Chislett with the G613T-MGC Michael Guy Chislett Signature Falcon with Bigsby.
A semi-gloss maple neck with a comfortable and versatile standard “U”-shaped profile for supple playability is capped by a 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets, making complex chords, far-reaching bends and intricate single-note playing effortless.
TV Jones TV Classic pickups provide powerful tone and unparalleled dynamics, and can be flexibly harnessed with a versatile control layout consisting of three-way toggle switch, individual pickup volume controls, master tone and a master volume with treble bleed circuit features “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors for an incredibly silky high end. Add sustain and expressive shimmer to your playing with the Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-Matic bridge with ebony base and bone nut combine for impeccable tuning stability.
This resplendent bird is dressed in a Vintage White gloss lacquer finish with gold sparkle binding, gold pickguard and gold hardware.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.