Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with
full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of
Gretsch G9500 LE Jim Dandy Parlor Acoustic Guitar Features
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- Vintage-style 18 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Top-load walnut bridge with compensated saddle
- Single-ply aged white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning
machines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Available in Oxblood with aged white binding and
Faithful to the Gretsch® “Rex” parlor guitars of the
1930s, ‘40s and ‘50s, the G9500 Limited Edition
Jim Dandy™ Flat Top parlor-style model embodies
everything that was great about the beloved “first guitar.”
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim
Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with
X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a topload walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone
saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck.
Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck
hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard
with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a remarkable Oxblood finish, the G9500
also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning
machines, nickel hardware and single-ply aged white
pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.