The Headliner Covina Pro Controller Stand fits perfectly over 12” club mixers and is a practical and convenient way to save space in clubs, studios, or at home.
The Headliner Covina Pro Controller Stand provides two shelves to add gear above your existing DJ or music production setup, or simply to elevate your DJ controller and laptop. It features multiple height and width settings to find the ideal position for any rig.
The bottom shelfs accommodates medium-sized DJ controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-SR2 or NI Kontrol S4 MK3, or larger DJ controllers such as the Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT or XDJ-RX by extending the retractable arms. The top shelf fits any size laptop, or smaller controllers like Ableton Push 2, NI Maschine, or Akai MPK225. The stand’s arms and legs are lined with nonslip rubber padding for added stability and reliability.
Fits: Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT, DDJ-1000, DDJ-800, DDJ-400, DDJ-SZ2, XDJ-RX2, DDJ-SX3, DDJ-SR2, DDJ-SB3, Denon MCX-8000, MC-7000, NI Kontrol S8, Kontrol S5, Kontrol S4 MK3, Kontrol S2 MK3, Numark NS6II, NV2, Roland DJ-808, DJ-505, DJ-202, Ableton Push 2, NI Maschine MK3, Maschine Studio, Akai Force, MPC-X, MPC Live II, MPK-225, and more.
Headliner Covina Pro Controller Stand Features
- Sturdy stand for two devices such as DJ controller and a laptop, or small keyboard and pad controllers.
- Ideal to add gear above your existing DJ or music production setup
- Multiple height and width settings to find the ideal position for any rig
- Arms and legs are lined with nonslip rubber padding for added stability and reliability
- Fits all laptop sizes
- Retractable controller arms (Min Depth: 12”; Max Depth: 16”)
- Note: DJ gear sold separately