The Headliner Flight Case for Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT with Laptop Platform is a rugged yet stylish road case designed specifically for Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000 and DDJ-1000SRT controllers.
Headliner HL10003 Flight Case Features
- Custom-fit road case for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 or DDJ-1000SRT
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Gliding laptop platform with laptop straps and cable access port
- Heavy-duty stackable steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining provides an additional level of protection during transport
- Silver/chrome hardware
- Detachable front access panel for easy setup
Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, this heavy-duty flight case is guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, it also features stackable steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples.
In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use. The DDJ-1000 flight case features an easy locking tongue and groove lid, and has ample interior space for cable management. The locking glide-top laptop platform features a convenient cable access port and locks to keep your gear looking good and in place. The stackable ball corners also come into good use while performing on stage or in storage.