The Headliner Battle Mixer Flight Case fits the most popular 2-channel DJ mixers including Pioneer DJM-S11, DJM-S7, DJM-S9, Rane Seventy-Two MK2, Seventy, Sixty-Two, Sixty-One, Reloop Elite and more.
Headliner HL10202 Battle Mixer Flight Case Features
- Fits most standard battle mixers from Pioneer, Rane, Reloop, & more.
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect faders and knobs
- Includes removable foam pads to fit various models
Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, Headliner’s range of heavy-duty flight cases are guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, they also feature steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples. In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use. They feature an easy locking tongue and groove lid, and have ample interior space for cable management.