The DJControl Jogvision is the first mobile controller to feature a display in the center of each jog wheel, simultaneously indicating both the playback speed and position in the track at a glance. These displays allow DJs to spend less time looking at a computer screen, for enhanced focus, faster responsiveness and better track syncing – paying more attention to the music and their audience instead.
Hercules DJControl Jogvision Features:
The in-jog displays are unique in this mobile DJ controller category: The jog wheels show 3 key pieces of information which visually guide your gesture for scratching and mixing!
Boost your performance:
- During playback: 2 rings = 2 pieces of information
- The blue ring’s rotation speed shows the playback speed of the track
- The white ring’s display shows the position within the track currently playing
- When scratching: the display shows the angular position.
You’re a scratcher? Get the feel of CD deck platters:
- Thanks to the displays, focus on your performance instead of focusing on your computer screen
- Locate the target position at your fingertips, much faster than having to look up at the computer screen. Scratch with more precision and more easily!
Audio design customized for club or mobile DJing:
- Both blue displays rotate at 33 RPM
- If you can scratch with two DJ CD players, you can scratch with DJControl Jogvision
- Whatever your scratching skills, the displays guides your hand’s move
The controller for Serato software
- Built-in high resolution 24-bit /96 kHz audio interface
- In addition to the Mix and Headphones outputs, a Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
- Microphone input to talk over + Auxxiliary input to connect an external audio source.
- Both are recordable
- Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
- DAC Wolfson, 106dB SNR (A-weighted)
Controls designed for performance:
- Includes Serato DJ Intro
- Serato DJ Upgrade Ready (Serato DJ is a paid upgrade)
The powerful jog wheels emulate the feel of CD deck platters:
- 2 decks + 1 central mixer, in an ergonomic and mobile shape
- Robust construction for durability and transportability
2 sets of 4 drum pads – with RGB backlighting and « CUE COLOR MATCH »
- 6”: similar diameter to the platters on DJ CD players, the largest platters in its category
- Instant touch detection to scratch with high precision and with no latency
- Distinctive style : combination of the platters’ aluminum and the display
Air Control: Unleash your creativity and improve your stage appearance thanks to the contactless sensor!
- When pressed, the drum pads do not depress, so trigger commands (samples or cue points) faster than other kind of pads
- Different colored backlighting depending on Sample mode or Cue point mode
- RGB Cue color Match : In Cue point mode, the color of each pad matches the default color of the Cue point it controls in Serato DJ. A perfect match between hardware and software for an intuitive control.
Cue Color Match:
- The Air Control converts the distance between your hand and the sensor in modulation of the low-pass filter
- Control the low-pass filter without any contact, your hand moves create new sounds: 'Filter Push’, ‘Filter Cut’, ‘Filter Roll’ (spectacular roller-coaster effect!)
- The Air control range of 12’’ lets the bit magical DJ’s hand movements be seen by the audience
Tailored for the control of cue points and sampler, the drum pads backlights match the default colour of each cue point in Serato DJ and DJ Intro, so that cue points control is natural and intuitive
A hand gesture with the air control, gives access to a new sound, Filter Roll: rolling the hand over the air sensor produces a spectacular roller-coaster effect with a low-pass filter increasing, then decreasing, afterwards re-increasing in a rapid cycle