The HA-73EQ of the Elite Series is manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the HA line of products. After almost 7 years making one of the finest hi end outboard gear line in the industry, Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the Elite series.
Heritage Audio HA 73EQ Microphone Preamplifier Equalizer Features
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR, ´73EQJR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A mic preamp.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
- LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 200 to 50 ohm.
- Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- Fully discrete 3 band classic equalizer with vintage correct inductors.
- Hi shelf at 12Khz.
- Mid band selectable between 6 different frequencies and OFF.
- Lo shelf selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF
- Inductor based High Pass filter, frequency selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF.
- 1 Rack unit format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use.
Leveraging the expertise and reputation obtained with its former hand wired, extremely time-consuming hand soldered series, Heritage is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable alternative to the growing entry-level brands.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques, minimizes hand labor and therefore its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users´ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.