The OST-6 V2.0 500 series enclosure is designed for racking any and all 500-series modules and devices, including ‘double wide’ modules and even the most demanding class-A and vacuum tube designs. The OST-6 V2.0 enclosure features Heritage Audio’s On Slot Technology, providing maximum protection, filtering, and isolation to each channel.
While most 500-series enclosures on the market have a relatively simple power supply design
essentially feeding every channel in parallel, each channel of the OST-6 V2.0 enclosure has its own power supply, individually regulated and isolated from the rest. This ensures that every 500-series module installed will perform at its peak potential, and that no ‘ power hungry’ or even a faulty module will compromise the performance of another.
In addition to reducing interference, many 500-series devices actually exhibit lower self noise and
better performance when racked in the OST-6 V2.0 enclosure, specially mic preamps.
A new and exciting feature in the V2.0 model is the Link feature, allowing each channel to be linked over to the next at the push of a button (via back panel), no patch cables required!
As with all Heritage Audio products; the 500 Series OST-6 V2.0 enclosures are built utilizing the most cutting edge methods in manufacturing and design, without ever compromising audio quality or cutting corners.
Heritage Audio HAOST6 V2 6-Slot 500 Series Rack Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Six slot, rack-mountable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording.
- Detachable rack ears and all-metal handle makes the OST-6v2.0 the ultimate portable solution.
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required!
- Each channel individually regulated, filtered, and protected for highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection.
- Capable of delivering up to 400mA per rail per slot, or 1.8 Amps total (2.0 Amps non continuous), whichever is reached first. Phantom power supply delivers up to 140mA total.
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs.
- Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules.
- Heavy gauge steel chassis , rugged finish, proven, durable design.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.