With its sleek good looks and the elegant simplicity of its construction, the CX12 Black turned a lot of heads when it was introduced in 1992. It won the German Industry Design Award shortly afterwards, which was definitely a first for a harmonica instrument in modern times. Its powerful, distinctive sound and fast, easy response make it ideal for the ambitious amateur or contemporary professional player looking for a modern, easy to service chromatic harmonica in styles such as rock, pop and jazz.
Hohner CX-12 Chromatic Harmonica Features
- CX12 has a simple construction design that helps create powerful and distinctive sound associated with rock, jazz and pop music
- Featuring a unique tool-less reassembly and disassembly design with comb and reed plate slots in housing
- An airtight plastic cover and mouthpiece unit provides fast response and clear sound
- The durable plastic comb makes this harmonica dependable throughout all climates
- Ideal for musicians of all levels, the CX12 is easy to service, modern harmonica