The Hosa YMM-107 Headset Mic Breakout cable is designed to split a TRRS connection into separate TRS outputs. It is ideal for gaming headsets requiring a connection to computers using discrete jacks for microphone and headphones.
Hosa YMM-107 Headset Mic Breakout Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Uses CTIA wiring standard
- Connectors: 3.5 mm tip/ring/ring/sleeve female (TRRSF) to Dual 3.5 mm tip/ring/sleeve (TRS)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.