The Ibanez Iron Label RGRTBB21 Baritone electric guitar is the uncompromising choice for metal guitarists who demand high performance from their instrument. Neck-through construction provides superior sustain, while the reverse headstock offers enhanced stability and intonation and an eye-catching profile. With its subtle black finish and minimal aesthetics, this beast of a machine reflects the spartan, no-nonsense attitude that metal starters embody.
The Iron Label line was designed with nothing but heavy metal in mind, so you know it's built to handle your wildest shredding sessions. Plus, thanks to its updated electronics, the RGRTBB21 provides bone-rattling riffs and earth-shattering tones that will leave your audience speechless. Features Ibanez's industry-leading Mono-rail bridge, you can rest assured that this precision instrument will deliver on power and strength without fail.
Ibanez Iron Label RGRTBB21 Baritone Electric Guitar Features
- Wizard III Baritone 5-piece Maple/Walnut neck. Ibanez’s thin, flat, and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability
- A two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- 28-inch scale length
- Ebony fretboard for tight a low end and mid-range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
- Jumbo frets for smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- Nyatoh wing for the body wood, provides a rich mid-low end.
- DiMarzio D Activator pickups have a powerful, clean, and open sound with excellent harmonic overtones and very tight low-end response.
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Mono-rail bridge designed for both stability and sustain. The innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
- Luminescent side dots make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
- Neck-through construction contributes to massive sustain and smooth access to high fretboard positions.
If you want an electric guitar that can handle all your hard edged sonic needs without compromising on craftsmanship, then make sure to add the Ibanez Iron Label RGRTBB21 Baritone Electric Guitar to your collection today!