The Platform Nano Air is a wireless, battery powered MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, and musicians who want the freedom to move around their workspace while still maintaining full control of their DAW.
Includes free recording software, such as Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation; Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW; Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing; and Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Free Software Included:
- Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation
- Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW
- Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing
- Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Regarding operating system compatibility, please update to:
- Class-compliant with macOS Big Sur (M1 and Intel Compatible), Windows 10, and Windows 8/7 (32 & 64-bit)
The Platform Nano Air adds tactile DAW control to your setup with a single touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution, four (4) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with the controller.
Connect wirelessly to your computer with the included USB receiver or wired via USB 2.0.? The built-in 3000mAh Li-ion polymer battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous operation from a full charge. The 4 color LED battery level indicator on the USB receiver gives you real-time visibility to battery life while tracking in the studio.
For optimal track and parameter monitoring, we recommend the optional Platform D3. It provides 8-OLED displays showing channel name and control values for channels and plugins.
Icon Platform Nano Air Control Surface Features
- DAW control surface with single touch-sensitive motorized fader
- 5 push encoders with 11-segment LED rings for panning, EQ, and plugin control
- 8 color-coded buttons with 5 different layers of control for a wide variety of functions
- Backlit Mute, Solo and Record buttons
- 6 backlit transport buttons including – Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Jog shuttle wheel for fast search, scrub and control
- Backlit Zoom buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) for fine jog adjustment
- Backlit Track and Bank buttons for easy channel selection
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars, beats, ticks) format
- Supports Mackie Control Universal and HUI protocols for seamless integration with most Digital Audio Workstations
- Includes overlays for Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Defined Mode
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- 2.4G (Gen 4.0) BLE wireless or USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Includes wireless receiver
- 3000mAH lithium rechargeable battery built-in for up to 5-6 hours of continuous operation
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Optional Platform D3 OLED display for track and plugin parameter feedback
- The Platform Nano control surface and Platform Air wireless module are also available separately.