Seize control of your mix with the Platform X+ Expander. Expand your Platform M+ modular DAW control system by up to 32 channels using up to three Platform X+ units from Icon Pro Audio. Each Icon Platform X+ houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, and mute, solo, select, and record buttons. The Platform X+ utilizes Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools. Add the optional Platform D2 display to better view track names and parameters.
Icon Platform X Plus Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 8-channel extender for Platform M+
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3 units of Platform X+ and a Platform M+
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-functions encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- ICON Quick-Setup driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, and Bitwig for instant plug & play – feature
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Bitwig, Studio One and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit 7 64-bit), Windows 10 and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.