Featuring a small footprint, the Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands on control of their modern in the box digital music production. The Platform Nano adds tactile control with one full sized motorized fader and four rotary dual-function encoder knobs. Backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel are provided to access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
Includes free recording software, such as Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation; Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW; Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing; and Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
Icon Pro Audio Platform Nano Control Surface Features
- Free Software Included:
- Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation
- Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW
- Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing
- Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Regarding operating system compatibility, please update to:
- Class-compliant with macOS Big Sur (M1 and Intel Compatible), Windows 10, and Windows 8/7 (32 & 64-bit)
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- 8 color-coded function buttons coordinate with 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 3.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMapTM software
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- BlueTooth wireless connectivity and rechargeable battery with the PN-1 module (Optional)
If you are looking for a portable, wireless solution to control your DAW, look no further. The PN-1 optional module adds a rechargeable battery and BlueTooth connectivity to the Platform NANO, making it the first fully wireless DAW control surface. This is ideal in a variety of situations, such as giving artists the ability to set their monitor or reverb level in the vocal booth, or engineers to set levels from different listening positions.
Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller.