The PlayAUDIO12 is a USB audio interface that does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant and affordable box. PlayAUDIO12 is the solution for those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks and virtual instruments. iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 is the simple, scalable and fail-proof live playback interface you’ve been waiting for.
iConnectivity PlayAudio12 USB Audio Interface Features
- 10x 1/4” TRS balanced audio outputs, for low noise connections on any stage.
- Integrated +48v phantom power protection on outputs protects your interface from accidental damage when plugging directly into consoles or stage boxes
- 1x 1/4” TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- 2x USB ‘B' ports for connection of up to 2 computers simultaneously
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes, for lightning fast switching between connected computers
- USB-MIDI Host Port supports a USB-MIDI Class-Compliant device (add a USB hub and connect up to eight USB-MIDI devices)
- 4-port Ethernet MIDI for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
- 12 MIDI ports, 16 channels per port
- iConnectivity’s new Auracle software (download for Mac/Windows) makes it simple to create and save your audio and MIDI routing and mixer presets.
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for dark stages.
- Easy, software-less control over PlayAUDIO12’s key features from the front panel
- 2 button “Control In” footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Studio sound quality for the live arena - up to 24-bit/96kHz DA conversion.
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-compliant.
- Includes power supply and USB lead
PlayAUDIO12 won’t let you down. Designed by touring musicians and engineers, PlayAUDIO12 is purpose-built for professional on-stage use. Your audience won’t accept compromises, and now you don’t have to either. 12 ultra-low noise outputs bring studio quality interfacing to the live arena. Need more outputs? No problem! PlayAUDIO12 is easily linked with additional PlayAUDIO12 interfaces, giving you connectivity which grows with the needs of your production. PlayAUDIO12 enables you to add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. PlayAUDIO12 automatically detects if a computer fails and, in a flash, automatically switches to another synchronized computer.
With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again. At iConnectivity, we’re world leaders and innovators in MIDI connectivity, and we’ve put everything we know about MIDI into the PlayAUDIO12. Connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port. Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages. PlayAUDIO12 puts MIDI control over your performance how and where you need it. PlayAUDIO12 comes bundled with free software to enhance and support your live experience: Ableton Live 9 Lite is a customized version of the music making software Ableton Live. With selected instruments and effects plus all the essential workflows of Live, it provides a fresh and easy way to write music, record audio and produce your own songs. Big Fish Audio Sample and Loop Set - Big Fish Audio is a developer and distributor of premium virtual instruments, samples, and loop content. iConnectivity is proud to include a special sampler of Big Fish Audio samples and loops that's perfect to jumpstart or augment your production when you register your iConnectivity audio interface.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.