Be ready to be heard! The iRig Mic Video is a compact shotgun-style mic that lets you capture crystal clear audio for videos that will stand out from the crowd. And it works with more devices than other shotgun mics.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Video Shotgun Microphone Features
- Shotgun-style video microphone
- Works with the widest range of devices
- Supercardioid pattern rejects off-camera noise
- Magnetic mount snaps on in seconds
- Gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule
- Built-in EQ delivers balanced sound
- 24-bit, 96 kHz converters for a clean signal
- Adjustable gain to adapt to any situation
- Headphone out switches between direct & device
- Includes Lightning, USB-C, and MicroUSB cables
- Includes DSRL cable & hot shoe mount
- Includes windscreen for outdoor use
iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets Any DSRL camera with 1/8” mic input (3V battery required - not included)
A supercardioid pickup pattern rejects off-camera noise, internal EQ keeps your signal balanced, and 24-bit, 96 kHz converters ensure the signal is clean and quiet. It’s the first shotgun-style mic on the market to offer adjustable gain to work in any situation, so you can be sure you’ll always sound great.
iRig Mic Video snaps right onto your mobile device, even with a case, so you never miss the perfect shot, and includes a shot shoe adaptor to mount to DSRLs. Lightning, USB and 1/8” DSRL cables are all right in the box, plus a windscreen for outdoor use.
Best of all, iRig Mic Video makes it easy to make sure you’re recording great audio. A multi-color LED shows you signal level at a glance, and the headphone out lets you monitor directly, or listen back to processed audio.