Introducing IzoTope RX 8 Standard - Audio Repair for Music and Post-Production!
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, IzoTope RX is a post-production powerhouse. With version 8, RX brings more power and intelligent processors for music and post than ever before. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application or use the real-time plug-ins in your favorite DAW or NLE.
In addition to industry-leading repair tools for post, IzoTope RX 8 Standard introduces groundbreaking new features for music production. Use Guitar De-noise to manage aspects of guitar performance like amplifier hum and interference, fret squeaks, and pick attacks—resulting in a clean, controlled recording. Leverage the improved source separation tech of Music Rebalance to mix musical elements of a stereo audio file independently, or automatically create individual stems for more nuanced mixing and processing. Prepare your production audio for broadcast at optimal loudness with an all-new Loudness Control module. Whether you’re cleaning up musical performances, performing last-minute mix edits, or preparing your audio for delivery, RX 8 Standard gives you the tools to get it done in record time.
Perfect for music and smaller post-production studios and home environments
iZotope RX8 Audio Processing Restoration Software Features
Rebalance or isolation the musical elements of a mix
- Includes everything in RX Elements
- NEW! Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise, and other guitar issues with Guitar De-noise
- IMPROVED! Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance
- NEW! Prepare your processed files for delivery with Loudness Control
- IMPROVED! Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with Batch Processor
- Use Repair Assistant with access to even more processing modules
- Independently adjust time and pitch with Variable Time and Variable Pitch
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair
- Remove instrument, click-track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, plosives, breaths, and mouth clicks
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View
- 28 modules, 14 plug-ins, and much more!
Are the vocals too quiet or the drums too loud? Can’t find the original stems to your song? With Music Rebalance, no mix is “final.” Using an algorithm trained with machine learning, Music Rebalance can intelligently identify vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments and allows you to individually enhance or isolate elements of an audio track, making remastering without multitracks possible. Isolate or remove vocals from your song, or for more problematic mixes, separate each musical element into separate stems for individual processing.
Refine your guitar recordings for clean, authentic performances
As one of the most pervasive instruments in modern music, a clean, articulate guitar track is pivotal to a high-quality music production. RX 8 Standard introduces Guitar De-noise, a quick and easy way to manage guitar-produced sounds that can interfere with your mix when affected with limiting or compression. Reduce the prominence of electrical amplifier noise and hum, fret squeaks and pick attacks to clarify your guitar recordings—without removing the all-important human performance element.
Finalize your audio levels for delivery
Loudness is more important than ever in the age of streaming media and remote podcasting. That's why RX 8 includes an all-new Loudness Control module. With preset targets for virtually every current broadcast loudness standard, a Loudness Gate that prevents periods of silence from skewing your loudness readings, and numeric and histogram displays for integrated, short-term, and momentary loudness (and more), your music, film, television, and podcast audio is sure to be clear, intelligible, and appropriately loud.