A high-performance axe with striking style, the Pro SL7P HT MAH guitar is a purebred and ergonomic shred machine. the Pro SL7P HT MAH features a 25.5" scale, resonant mahogany body with a poplar burl top and one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability and playing comfort. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” bound compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Jackson Pro Series SL7P HT MAH 7-String Guitar Features
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body with a poplar burl top
- One-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and
graphite reinforcement rods
- 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo
frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® SH-6 7 bridge and neck
- Five-way blade switch, single volume and single tone controls
- Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® duallocking strap buttons
- Available in Northern Lights with matching reverse pointed
7-in-line headstock, black hardware and white body, neck and
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan SH-6 7 pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides endless sustain.
For those looking to expand their sonic palette, the fine minds at Jackson melded innovative design, superior sound, high-performance playability and ultra-modern style to create its 7-string Soloist models.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.